I can confirm this works, so I sent you a donations. Thanks!
404 when uploading a locally modified resource
Hello everyone! First of all I would like to thank the developers for this amazing and easy to use tool! If I manage to get it working, it will be together with Nextcloud my ultimate solution for calendar and tasks.
I have created some calendars, task-lists and deck-projects in NC and successfully synced them to my phone using DAVx5. Now when I edit then on my phone and sync back, all goes fine except for decks. For syncing decks I get an error message. Steps that lead to an error:
- create a deck with some cards in NC
- sync that deck via DAVx5 to an Android device
- edit a card in a calendar app
- sync from Android device to NC server using DAVx5
See debug info attached.
Can someone help me with this error?
Is there currently a way to willingly drop local deck data on the phone to stop this error from repeating on every sync?
- Unselect the calendar in DAVx⁵.
- Force sync.
- Select the calendar again and choose “Force read-only” if you want the calendar to be read-only even when the server says its read-write.
- Sync again.