• Hello,
    since update to version 1.9 I get no sync anymore.
    Two calendars from different addresses, a collegue with the same ics version has the same problem since läßt update.
    I killed the two accounts and set them up again, it doesnt work.
    Whats wrong?
    Holger

• developer

@verwaiser Hi,

What does no sync mean? Are there steps so that I can reproduce the problem?

• @rfc2822 icsx syncs the online calendars with my Android calendars.
    But now: last sync was at dec 5th.
    Holger

• developer

@verwaiser Which interval did you set? Does it work when you sync manually (swipe down)? Can you provide the URL?

Which device? Did you do the things of https://www.davx5.com/faq/synchronization-is-not-run-as-expected (linked on https://icsx5.bitfire.at/faq/)?

• @rfc2822
    Of course I tried to Update manually too.
    Before your update it worked normally, and my Samsung s8+ is no exotic brand.
    And I told you, that my collegue has the same issue with another phone.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall the software, no improvement.

Then I looked to App rights, there I saw, that the authorisation “memory” isnt enabled (I never was asked for this). After enabling the sync succeeded.

By the way: on my Tab s3, same Android 8, icsx works witbout any issue.

Holger

• developer

@verwaiser said in Update 1.9 no sync:

@rfc2822
    Of course I tried to Update manually too.

And did it succeed? I need as much information as possible, because I can’t reproduce the problem here. I’m using ICSx5 myself and there are no problems.

Before your update it worked normally, and my Samsung s8+ is no exotic brand.
    And I told you, that my collegue has the same issue with another phone.

The link I posted is not about exotic brands, but about Samsung, Huawei, Lenovo, Meizu, Nubia, One Plus, Oppo, Vivo, Xiaomi, Viko and others.

Then I looked to App rights, there I saw, that the authorisation “memory” isnt enabled (I never was asked for this). After enabling the sync succeeded.

Are you using local feeds?

As said above, I need information about your case, otherwise it’s just wild guessing around which will not bring any results.