@rfc2822 Sorry for the late reply, never saw the mention.
Yes, it works for me as well, thanks.
Can you provide a test account for me where the problem is reproducible?
I could provide a test account but atm I do not have time to anonymize the data or minimize the test case. So, if you have some test data you would like to try on my server I can get you an account. Maybe we could rule out a problem with the data and/or davdroid this way and relay the bug to OC.
I can enter test data by myself but I don’t know if the problem will appear
Just sent you a test account by email
@monreal Thanks got it. Please send another email address of you, too because Gmail has just decided to reject mails from our server.
Just replace @gmail.com with @gmx.net
I have tried with our test account on your server and uploaded 31 contacts. All 31 contacts have then been successfully synchronized with DAVdroid/0.5.6.
I found some time to test again today and in the end I got the sync working well. Here’s what I did:
a) I removed the account configuration in DAVdroid and recreated it.
b) I exported the contacts again and went through it line by line. The changes I did fall into these categories, maybe you find anything that could cause problems:
3.) I also removed one or two “” characters in address fields
Maybe the vcfs were corrupted. That would explain why DAVdroid/ez-vcard couldn’t read them. So I’ll close this issue.
Well it would be nice to know if ownCloud produced broken VCFs… so, were the cases 1-3 I listed above valid before I changed them manually (use of ITEM1. and ITEM.X-ABLABEL, splitting URLs over two lines and using “” to represent a newline)