Cannot delete date that leads to problems

• I’m using davx5 with Nextcloud and I’m trying to sync my freshly imported Android calendar to a freshly created Nextcloud calendar.

I’m getting this error:

Invalid datetime format: 1366 Incorrect integer value: '' for column `nextcloud`.`oc_calendarobjects`.`lastoccurence`

This is true, because the error message also shows that the value that it wants to insert in the query is false which is indeed no integer value.

So, I tried to get rid of the date, but it is not even shown in my Android calendar.
    I acknowledge that this is not really a davx5 issue, but I still hope that somebody has an idea.
    What could I try to delete the date from my Android calendar and thus get rid of the error message when synchronizing?

Thank you!

• developer

@calguy7 said in Cannot delete date that leads to problems:

So, I tried to get rid of the date, but it is not even shown in my Android calendar.

Did you look at the DTSTART value of the event? It should be shown in the Android calendar.

• @rfc2822
    I can see the start of the event. It is even a yearly event. Still, it is not displayed in the Android calendar.

I would just delete the calendar on Android and add it again to davx5, if I could only be sure that all dates were really synchronized to the server. 😦

• developer

@calguy7 Did you try another calender app? Are you sure that this calendar is enabled in your calendar app?

Also, the error message looks strange. Can you provide more details about the event (maybe an anonymized VEVENT)?

• @rfc2822
    Yes, I am sure that it is the right calendar.

The missing date is in the ics export of the Android calendar. If I find a way to identify all dates that are missing on the server, I would simply delete the Android calendar and resync with the server and add the missing dates manually.

• developer

@calguy7 Yes, very strange. Have never seen such a thing or heard of that.