davx5 not syncing tasks with mailbox.org
It works with 1&1 IONOS, so no need to bother them
I’ll let OX know about the issue anyway as our self-hosted instance is a commercial one as well.
My comment about the version was not to make them downgrade, but give them an impression about when the functionality broke. Can you please check the version in the mailbox.org web interface under menu > about? If it is > 7.10.1, it would support my assumption.
shellshocker last edited by
@schiri I’m also affected by this OX bug.
Right now syncing between DAVx5 on Android and even on my Desktop PC with Evolution is not working.
I’ve checked the OX Version in the mailbox.org web interface: Server-Version: 7.10.2-Rev20
Seems that this has been fixed at mailbox.org now. Can you confirm that?
I tried today and it didn’t work for me. I didn’t receive any notification from mailbox.org either.
- I updated Dav5x to version 2.6.5
- I created a new task in my PC
- the task didn’t sync to my android device, even I forced the sync from dav5x
- If a create a new task in my android device, then the task in synced
I have tried with our mailbox.org test account:
- sync-token is 1584973865082.
- Then I created a new task in the Web UI.
- sync-token is now 1584973939914,
- so the task is synced by DAVx5.
Same for modified tasks.
@chrpinedo I see. So this might be another problem like the original one.
I have tested with Thunderbird, and this works here, too:
- Sync with DAVx5
- Create/edit task in Thunderbird
- Sync again with DAVx5
- New/modified task appears in OpenTasks
mailbox.org server version 7.10.2-Rev22
Are you sure that you put the task in the right task list in Thunderbird? There is a drop-down to choose the “Calendar” where the task should be stored. We used Lightning 68.4.1