DAVx⁵ not syncing new calendars (or calendar name changes) via caldav from nextcloud account

• Hi,

I have been using DAVx⁵ without problems with both GAFA and non-GAFA calendars: several google accounts and a personal account hosted in a NextCloud server I rent.

Today in NextCloud I have created some calendars under the a**@am**eno.net account.

Whan I have tried to sync new calendars in DAVx⁵ new calendars have not appeared. I have pressed the green button on the bottom right with two white arrows to no avail.
    Even more, old calendars whose names and access urls had changed in NextCloud have remained the same in DAVx⁵’s CalDav tab.

I have tried this twice by creating another calendar in NextCloud, which is again not synced.

In DAVx⁵, I have deleted the account and added it again. New calendars have appeared with no problem.

So I guess it is a problem of DAVx⁵ not supporting calendar changes in accounts, at least in self-hosted ones.

A link to the debug information is included to ease the resolution of this case.
    https://controlc.com/51b391b8

It has been anonymized bu in case real data is needed by developers feel free to send me a PM or a mail.

Regards
    tonikasch

ps: I love DAVx⁵! Thanks for your work on it. I really appreciate it. A great Free Software for transition from google and alike to open alternatives.

• Hello,

@tonikasch said in DAVx⁵ not syncing new calendars (or calendar name changes) via caldav from nextcloud account:

Whan I have tried to sync new calendars in DAVx⁵ new calendars have not appeared. I have pressed the green button on the bottom right with two white arrows to no avail.

Have you tried to swipe down in the CalDAV view or choose “Refresh calendars” from the action menu, as described here?

• @devvv4ever Hi, devvv4ever,

Oh, dear. My fault. I didn’t see that piece of documentation.

So yes, I confirm, swiping down in CalDAV tab and selecting “Refresh calendars” works perfectly.

Thanks for your work.

Regards