Thanks for the information. I will try that 🙂
[HOWTO] adding more Google calendars (hackish)
Ildar Mulyukov last edited by Ildar Mulyukov
WARNING: this is quite complicated and techie. You must fully understand what you’re doing. If accept, then read on.
As some of us (users) already succeeded to sync with Google Contacts and Google Calendar, there is one serious limitation: one calendar per sync account.
Though DAVx5 GUI doesn’t allow adding more calendars, low-level hack indeed is able to accomplish that.
- in the Android device use sqlite to access the services.db. You need root:
- take a look at the contents:
- find the calendar entry in the “collection” table (INSERT statement)
- change some fields to deal with another calendar:
INSERT INTO “collection” VALUES(55,5,‘CALENDAR’,‘https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/********%40group.calendar.google.com/events/’,1,1,0,‘AnotherCal’,'AnotherCal’,NULL,'BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
- push this INSERT statement to sqlite
- restart DAVx5
Calendar ids obtained from that calendar Settings.
Good luck! and be careful.