Notification of tasks on every sync

• I am using DAVx5 for some time now and everything works, but recently when a sync happens and I have a task notification among notifications (i.e. task that’s due), the phone wakes up and treats the notification as new. It bothers me because on every sync I am also getting this notification on my watch, which is not what I want.
    Previously it worked fine and if there was some notification, it did not pop up again after sync.
    I don’t know if the problem is on the phone side, server side or DAVx5 side. I suspect the phone side, since it started happening right after I upgraded it, but I’m not really sure.
    I am using Horde 5.2.22 on the server side, my phone is Xiaomi Pocophone F1 with stock ROM, currently stable version 10.3.7 with Android 9.

Do you have any ideas how can I prevent the notifications to pop up again after sync?

Thanks.

• Seriously, noone else does have this problem?

• I’ve not heard of similar issues yet. How does that notification look like and which app sends it? Did you set a “Due” for that task in the tasks app?

• @devvv4ever the notification is sent by opentasks, and yes, the notification is for a task that is past due, I am usually setting due for tasks to remind me at that time, the notification pops up on due date/time which is fine, but then when I do not clear that notification, it pops up again on every sync, like it was a new notification, but it isn’t, it’s still the same one which has already been there for some time.