Can't edit events generated by KOrganizer

Hi,

if I create an Event at KOrganizer it will be synced correctly to ownCloud and my phone. If I edit it at my phone and sync it back to ownCloud nothing happens. There is still the old ical generated from KOrganizer.

It doesn't work on recurring and non-recurring events.

The ical:
https://gist.github.com/magcks/027381e5cb774e72e774

Can't reproduce that with Evolution (I don't have KOrganizer). Could you please give steps to reproduce?

Temporal relations are not necessarily causal relations.

• Create an event on KOrganizer
  • The event will be synced to ownCloud: https://gist.github.com/magcks/027381e5cb774e72e774
  • Refresh the Calendar of your phone (The event created at KOrganizer will be displayed correctly)
  • Edit the event on your phone (I edited the name of the event)
  • Force the sync from your phone to ownCloud
  • The ICS will not be changed at ownCloud

To reproduce (without having KOrganizer) it should be possible to import my ICS file to ownCloud (haven't tested it).

DAVdroid version:0.4.3 (44cf628dd6)
KOrganizer version: 4.11.3
ownCloud version: 5.0.10

Can you test it with 0.5.2-alpha?

One must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star. – Friedrich Nietzsche

It still doesn't work.

It works if I edit the event created by KOrganizer on ownCloud first and then edit it on davdroid. Probably KOrganizer creates an ICS which davdroid does not understand.

In a first test, I couldn't reproduce this with KOrganizer 4.11.2 and Radicale 0.8. Editing and pushing back worked without problems. Do you know how to get adb logs? Or can you provide a test account to play@bitfire.at ?

Temporal relations are not necessarily causal relations.

I've now updated to ownCloud 6.0 and now it seems to work.

I've tested it with KOrganizer 4.11.4 and DAVDroid on a Nexus 5 with CM11. Probably this was an ownCloud 5.0.10 bug...?!

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.