Can't edit events generated by KOrganizer
if I create an Event at KOrganizer it will be synced correctly to ownCloud and my phone. If I edit it at my phone and sync it back to ownCloud nothing happens. There is still the old ical generated from KOrganizer.
It doesn’t work on recurring and non-recurring events.
Can’t reproduce that with Evolution (I don’t have KOrganizer). Could you please give steps to reproduce?
- Create an event on KOrganizer
- The event will be synced to ownCloud: https://gist.github.com/magcks/027381e5cb774e72e774
- Refresh the Calendar of your phone (The event created at KOrganizer will be displayed correctly)
- Edit the event on your phone (I edited the name of the event)
- Force the sync from your phone to ownCloud
- The ICS will not be changed at ownCloud
To reproduce (without having KOrganizer) it should be possible to import my ICS file to ownCloud (haven’t tested it).
DAVdroid version:0.4.3 (44cf628dd6)
KOrganizer version: 4.11.3
ownCloud version: 5.0.10
Can you test it with 0.5.2-alpha?
It still doesn’t work.
It works if I edit the event created by KOrganizer on ownCloud first and then edit it on davdroid. Probably KOrganizer creates an ICS which davdroid does not understand.
In a first test, I couldn’t reproduce this with KOrganizer 4.11.2 and Radicale 0.8. Editing and pushing back worked without problems. Do you know how to get adb logs? Or can you provide a test account to email@example.com ?
I’ve now updated to ownCloud 6.0 and now it seems to work.
I’ve tested it with KOrganizer 4.11.4 and DAVDroid on a Nexus 5 with CM11. Probably this was an ownCloud 5.0.10 bug…?!