Yes davx5 is still listed on f-droid but if you hit install you get “requested file not found…”.
Sounds like your F-droid repository index is out of date. It should work when you refresh the index. However, I don’t have any influence on that.
I understand you need information to help pin point the issue.
- I have run logcat reader on the phone. it shows logs for refreshing the calendar list but then nothing for the sync operation - just as #mickey noted with his adb logcat
Thanks for the logs! It seems that these are the logs of DAVx⁵ itself, not the system logcat. Because DAVx⁵ is not called by the system to synchronize, it can’t log anything, so the DAVx⁵ logs don’t contain anything.
- I have examined server logs and again list refreshing traffic is there but nothing at all received at the server for a sync
Seems that sync is not initiated by Android.
- Do you have a working Internet connection (or does the WiFi show an “x”)?
- Did you try another connection type?
- Do another accounts on your device sync, i.e. email or Firefox?
- In Android settings / Accounts, when was the last sync of DAVx⁵? What happens if you force sync there?
- In Android settings / Accounts, when did the other accounts sync last time?
As for steps to reproduce: install davx5, set it up, go to calendar tab and see the calendar list correctly, do a sync and it fails every time.
With these steps, it does work here on all our devices. Could you think of a way how the problem could be caused here so that I can take a look?