Support of Silesian

• Hi,

a couple of months ago I translated the app to Silesian on Transifex and despite it has since been updated, it’s not showing in Silesian on my phone. I’m wondering if it just hasn’t been implemented yet, or there’s a problem on my side. I get my DAVx5 from F-Droid. Any help would be appreciated.

Best,
    Gregory

• developer

Hi,

Thank you very much for your efforts! I have searched for an Android locale code for Silesian, but was not successful. In accordance with that, I can’t find Silesian in the list of languages of my Android devices.

So,

1. How do you set your Android device to Silesian to test translations?
    2. Do you know the language code for Silesian in Android?

• Hey, thank you for the quick answer! The code for Silesian is szl and my entire device is set to that code as well with Polish set as fallback. As far as I know there is no option to set language manually in DAVx5, is there? In any case, Silesian on Transifex is here:

https://www.transifex.com/bitfireAT/davx5/language/szl/

• developer

I have now added Silesian as szl to davx5 and cert4android. Please let me know if it works (i.e. whether the translations show up in the next DAVx⁵ version 2.5.5 as soon as it is released), because I couldn’t find Silesian/szl anywhere in the Android docs or source, so I wonder how you could set up the device for Silesian.