Editing an event in Android Calendar
Start time and end time don't get updated on the server after sync, but remains updated on the device.
I would like to see some reply on this. Thanks!
Thanks for your bug report, but... how shall I know what's going on?
Please provide more information:
- Which version of DAVdroid do you use? Have you tried deleting and creating the account again?
- Which server software and which version do you use?
- Does it work with other clients?
- Can you provide logcat and/or server log output?
- 0.4.1-alpha, F-Droid build. Yes, I've done that. I also uninstalled DAVdroid, downloaded again, reinstalled and retried.
- Tine2.0, latest, release not beta nor alpha. (WORKS VERY NICE WITH ACTIVESYNC, 100% TESTED FOR MONTHS NOW). Actual version: Mainstream release from October 2013
If my (1) and (2) tell you something, maybe you have an answer, if it tells you nothing, then I will go and try your questions (3) and (4).
- Don't know, must test that.
- OK, i'll do that later.
Perhaps the missing DURATION field. Did the problem occur for recurring events?
Is this issue still present?