I bought Davdroid to support the project and willing even for regular donations if the product goes commercial.
However, I am disappointed to see commercial alternatives implementing basic features that should really be done in my opinion for a serious use:
- sync options: both directions (forced current), one side replicate, one side merge
- one button to manually sync all accounts (currently must go one by one)
- export/import accounts configuration to avoid starting from scratch each time when changing device or full reset
- accessible logging / notification of sync events
- fix the never have worked for me option to sync on local event change (two devices and used on Android 6, 7, 8 and 9)
Since I started to migrate all my calendars to CalDav because of google bug since october with events getting lost when created on mobile with low or no connectivity, I found these missing features being a real limit for daily use
I finally found a commercial alternative, well rated, and offering all these features:
I however still prefer contributing and donating to support an open source project.
Is there any real plans to implement such features and in what timing ?
I understand the limitations for an open source free product, but I really hope that you can make it more user friendly by adding these basic features.