Calendar app VS paper Calendar?

• Re: Calendar app with Categories?

What kind is more convenient for you?

• Definitely a calendar app, because you can carry it with you on your mobile, will get automatic notifications and there is no need to transfer data from an old “paper” calendar to a new one at year end 😉

• developer

Calender app, because events are shared with someone 🙂

• It seems to be a bit old-fashioned, but I prefer paper calendars.

One of the main reasons I like to use a paper planner to get organized is the ease of its use. Even if you’re tech savvy and don’t have any problems navigating apps and programs, digital planners still have a bit of a learning curve.

Every app has a different way of working and a different navigation flow to find the tools you need. On top of that, many apps include space for a lot of detail that you actually don’t need such as location, notes, attachments, etc.

But because those detail slots are there, you may feel like you need to spend time filling in that non-essential information.

A paper planner is simpler. You just write in the event/appointment and the time. In most cases, you don’t need to write down a location because you know where the event is. I fond of their pdf-templates: https://onplanners.com/free-printable-calendars-pdf that’s perfect well-designed solution for paper calendar’s lovers.)