Also works for me with Davdroid 0.5.4 from F-Droid (and on the server side, OwnCloud). Great work, thanks!
DAVx⁵ 2.3 Release Notes
- notify on invalid tasks/vCard objects (events will follow)
- add app setting for notification channels: Notification settings (only Android 8+)
- use default time-zone to store floating
- exceptions of recurring events: use main event’s
DTSTARTtime zone for
- library updates
- minor improvements and bug fixes
When you tap a notification about invalid iCalendar/vCard objects, you can see more information, including the URL of the invalid object. You can hide all “Sync warnings” in the app notification settings (Android 8+ only, because this depends on notification channels), but we recommend to care about these messages, because it means that some events/tasks could not be synchronized.