More info for this problem: DAVDroid 0.5.2 on my phone (Android 4.0) and tablet (Android 4.3) against a DAViCal server. Modifying an instance of a repeating even works correctly on the device used to modify it, but the change is not properly synced. Steps:
- On phone: reschedule one instance of a repeating event to a different time. (works as expected)
- Wait for/trigger syncs.
- On tablet: The original repeating event appears, and a new individual event at the rescheduled time.
- Thunderbird and CalDavZap see the same thing: original instance, plus a new event at the new time.
If I delete the rescheduled instance using CalDavZAP, then DAVDroid:
- on the tablet: syncs the delete as expected
- on the phone: goes haywire, crashing on every sync