Thanks for the oustanding DAVx⁵ app, which served perfectly until the latest update to 2.10. Up until 2.07(-ose), synchronisation, service discovery etc. worked like a charm, upgrading to 2.10 broke synchronisation completely, always terminating with “405 Method Not Allowed”.
Server software: OpenXchange 7.84-Rev44. The server software did not during the time I upgraded DAVx⁵ from 2.07-ose to 2.10-ose.
- Install 2.07-ose on another device (Android 8.1)
- Set up account and finish process
- Calendars and address books synchronize without error
What does not work:
- Upgrade from 2.07-ose to 2.10-ose
- Synchronize calendars
- Terminates with error “405 Method Not Allowed”
What does not work, either:
- Install 2.10-ose fresh
- Set up account
- Set up terminates with error that the server seems to be no CalDAV server
I attached debug information regarding this error. You will see I have two accounts in my setup (ACCOUNT-1 and ACCOUNT-2), where ACCOUNT-1 fails in to sync in 2.10-ose. ACCOUNT-2 is running on another system and syncs smoothless.
Just to emphasize: ACCOUNT-1 synced smoothless until and including 2.07-ose, sync broke with update to 2.10-ose, no changes to the server.
Hope you can fix the issue soon! If there is anything I can help with, just let me know.