How to clear data davdroid without uninstall?

• Hi,

While trying to clear the list of added “google calendars” I pursued the following attempts:

• Settings>Apps>Davdroid>“Force stop”>“Clear data”
    • Settings>Apps>Davdroid>“Force stop”>“Clear data” reboot phone
    • -Settings>Apps>Davdroid>“Force stop”>“Clear data” reboot phone Settings>Apps>Davdroid>“Force stop”>“Clear data”
    • Tasker>App>Kill App>Davdroid (With option:“Use root” checked)>Tasker>Run Shell> Command: pm clear at.bitfire.davdriod
    • Tasker>App>Kill App>Davdroid (With option:“Use root” checked)>Tasker>Run Shell> Command: pm clear at.bitfire.davdriod reboot> Tasker>App>Kill App>Davdroid (With option:“Use root” checked)>Tasker>Run Shell> Command: pm clear at.bitfire.davdriod
      *In Amaze, delete the files:
    /data/data/at.bitfire.davdroid/databases/services.db
    /data/data/at.bitfire.davdroid/databases/services.db-journal
    /data/data/com.android.providers.calendar/database/calendar.db

However none of these methods completely clear the list of google calendars that were added in Davdroid by base-url. Some of the methods did clear the content within those calendars, so the V-card and calendar card with the option to “sync that item”. but not the list/calendar item itself.

The only method that was effective was simply uninstalling and re-installing Davdroid. Due to a productivity block, un-installation and de-installation as well as the settings menu is prohibited. Hence, I currently am wondering: what file(s) do I have to delete in LineageOS 14.1 (and Davdroid 2.0.5-ose (248) ) to remove those calendar items in Davdroid? (See the list in the picture below).

davdroid (2).png

• developer

Hello,

Why did you not just remove the accounts in the DAVdroid menu?

• Context:
    Ah, yes good question! I forgot to mention, my appologies. I am working on the last step of the automated calendar adding to davdroid (within the productivity lock environment). Before I switched to the proper database manipulation method that I investigated past week, I think I should first complete the former approach, which just controls davdroid remotely using a keyboard.

• I can add new calendars automatically
    • Mark them as “synced”
    • But I still cannot delete accounts when they are done.

Answer:
    The process that is used, commands my phone by keyboard and I have not been able to find any key combination that allows selection of the vertical 3 green dots in the top right which display: “Rename account” and “Delete account” when you’re inside the account.

Selecting the account in the figure above and sending “delete” does not delete the sync account either.

• developer

@unrel said in How to clear data davdroid without uninstall?:

But I still cannot delete accounts when they are done.

Accounts are saved in Android AccountManager’s database. You would have to delete the account there… but I doubt this is possible without calling the API, just with file manipulation.

Maybe you're interested in these topics?