Collections are not automatically subscribed/unsubscribed on server changes

• Hi,

this is my first post in this forum, so I'd like to begin with saying that I really like DAVdroid! I use this app in combination with Nextcloud and I'm mostly happy with it.
    There is only one minor issue which I wanted to raise here.
    If I add new calendars or addressbooks within the Nextcloud webfrontend, the app does not automatically detect those changes. I have to start the app, edit my account, click on "Refresh addressbook list" resp. "Refresh calendar list", select the new calendar / address book and then start the sync.

What's worse, if I delete an address book / calendar on the server, this change is not automatically propagated to the app. Instead I get 404 errors from DAVdroid until I manually refresh the collections again.

Would it be possible to automatically update the list of collections within the regular sync intervals and also explicity trigger a collection refresh when an account is opened within the app?
    Even better would be, if there was the possibility to auto-subscribe to new collections (maybe provide a configuration switch for that).

One of the use cases where this would be a desirable behaviour is, when I share calendars with other Nextcloud users. I do this from time to time with other family members. Atm this is rather cumbersome, I have to tell them to manually refresh and manually subscribe. And later, once I delete the shared calendar, I have to tell them to manually unsubscribe again.

Looking forward to hear your feedback on this!

Regards,
    Michael