Problem with spaces in user name

• Hi,

I tried to contact to my owncloud contacts/calendar but the app is always crashing. When I set the URL, user name and password the app connects successfully to the server and I can choose the contact list/calendar I want to synchronise. But when I accept and try to synchronise the app crashes with the message "DAVdroid wurde leider beendet".
    If I use a user name without spaces, the synchronisation is successful.

I am using:
    owncloud 5.0.13
    DAVdroid 0.3.8-alpha from F-Droid

I configured DAVdroid with these parameters:

URL: http://[url of owncloud]/remote.php/carddav/
    username: user with spaces
    password: ********

Log:
    I/ActivityManager( 355): Start proc at.bitfire.davdroid:sync for service at.bitfire.davdroid/.syncadapter.ContactsSyncAdapterService: pid=7344 uid=10119 gids={3003, 1028}
    D/ActivityThread( 7344): setTargetHeapUtilization:0.25
    D/ActivityThread( 7344): setTargetHeapIdealFree:8388608
    D/ActivityThread( 7344): setTargetHeapConcurrentStart:2097152
    V/ActivityThread( 7344): Class path: /data/app/at.bitfire.davdroid-2.apk, JNI path: /data/data/at.bitfire.davdroid/lib
    I/davdroid.DavSyncAdapter( 7344): Performing sync for authority com.android.contacts
    W/dalvikvm( 7344): threadid=10: thread exiting with uncaught exception (group=0x410602a0)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7344): FATAL EXCEPTION: SyncAdapterThread-1
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7344): java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Illegal character in path at index 37: /remote.php/carddav/addressbooks/user with spaces/contacts/
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7344): at java.net.URI.create(URI.java:727)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7344): at java.net.URI.resolve(URI.java:1239)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7344): at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.ContactsSyncAdapterService$ContactsSyncAdapter.getSyncPairs(ContactsSyncAdapterService.java:74)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7344): at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.DavSyncAdapter.onPerformSync(DavSyncAdapter.java:48)
    E/AndroidRuntime( 7344): at android.content.AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter$SyncThread.run(AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter.java:254)
    I/Process ( 7344): Sending signal. PID: 7344 SIG: 9
    I/ActivityManager( 355): Process at.bitfire.davdroid:sync (pid 7344) has died.

• developer

Dup of #58

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.