At the moment, threre are no plans for this feature (custom lines + mapping), so I’ll close this for now. I suggest to create enhancement requests for your others clients so they process and generate X-types. If there’s an incompatibility (because they generate X-types DAVdroid doesn’t understand or vice versa), please feel free to create a new issue or post here again.
Deleted event of recurring events appears again after sync
A deleted event of recurring events appears again after syncing it with DAVdroid (2.0.5 and earlier). All of my Android calendar apps (et al. Etar, Simple Calendar) show this problem, but none of my calendar programs (Evolution, Thunderbird) on my Linux machine.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a recurring event on your computer
- Sync the calendar on your computer with your CalDAV provider
- Sync the calendar on your Android device using DAVdroid
- Delete one event of the recurring events in the calendar on your Android device with any app
- Sync back the changes to your CalDAV provider
=> The deleted event is back on the Android device.
Thanks for your report and the steps to reproduce!
I can’t reproduce the problem here. Can you please provide more verbose steps to reproduce (including the exact dates, recurrence settings etc.), information about the used CalDAV server, DAVdroid debug info (DAVdroid / Settings / Debug info) and verbose DAVdroid logs as described in [READ BEFORE POSTING] What’s required to diagnose a problem?