A deleted event of recurring events appears again after syncing it with DAVdroid (2.0.5 and earlier). All of my Android calendar apps (et al. Etar, Simple Calendar) show this problem, but none of my calendar programs (Evolution, Thunderbird) on my Linux machine.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a recurring event on your computer
- Sync the calendar on your computer with your CalDAV provider
- Sync the calendar on your Android device using DAVdroid
- Delete one event of the recurring events in the calendar on your Android device with any app
- Sync back the changes to your CalDAV provider
=> The deleted event is back on the Android device.