Thanks for the links and information!
Synchronization doesn't start
I just recognized that my contacts and calendars aren’t synchronize since January this year.
- I didn’t get any errors.
- When I start the synchronization manually I get the message “Synchronizing now” but from the server logs I see that there was no connection (not even a failed one) and of course no data is synchronized.
- I have checked the logs from DAVdroid but couldn’t see any error.
- To set up the account again, doesn’t help.
- When I click “Refresh address book list” the connection to the server is established as expected (without authentication error).
I’m using the following software:
- Nextcloud @ 13.0.6
- DAVdroid @ 2.0.4-ose (from F-Droid)
- Lineage-OS @ 14.1 (on Samsung S4 mini)
Do you have any ideas what might be the problems?
Or do you need further information?
I highly appreciate any help.
- Did you disable Privacy Guard for DAVdroid?
- Is there an “auto-start”, “run in background” etc. permission in Android settings / Apps / DAVdroid / Permissions?