CustomCertManager.resetCertificates

• In the following commit for cert4android, you removed the annotation @JvmStatic from the method CustomCertManager.resetCertificates(Context):
    https://gitlab.com/bitfireAT/cert4android/commit/c52e83951026edf6de37eb6f3ce36deb6d6c670b

Since then, I can't call that method from my Java code anymore. For my IDE (Android Studio), the method doesn't exist. After re-adding the annotation, everything works again.

Was this really intended? If yes: how to reset the user-certificates then?

Thanks!

By the way: I'm getting also some warning from the compiler, since your builde.gradle uses some deprecated configurations:

Configuration 'compile' is obsolete and has been replaced with 'implementation' and 'api'.	
    Configuration 'androidTestCompile' is obsolete and has been replaced with 'androidTestImplementation' and 'androidTestApi'.	
    Configuration 'androidTestApi' is obsolete and has been replaced with 'androidTestImplementation'.	
    Configuration 'testCompile' is obsolete and has been replaced with 'testImplementation' and 'testApi'.	
    Configuration 'testApi' is obsolete and has been replaced with 'testImplementation'.	

• developer

At the moment, we're not targeting plain Java for cert4android, but it would be a good idea if other people are actually using it, too. For which projects are you using it?

Until then, does CustomCertManager.Companion.resetCertificates(Context) work?

• At the moment, we're not targeting plain Java for cert4android, but it would be a good idea if other people are actually using it, too. For which projects are you using it?

We are using it for Nextcloud Notes ( https://github.com/stefan-niedermann/nextcloud-notes/ ) and I plan to integrate it in another Nextcloud-related app.

Until then, does CustomCertManager.Companion.resetCertificates(Context) work?

Yes, that works! Thanks, that's sufficient for now. But it would be nice, if you could keep in mind that also (plain) Java projects may use cert4android.

Thanks!