checksum error while sync contacts to second user account on same phone

• Hello,

as explained in https://forums.bitfire.at/topic/1667/whatsapp-privacy-settings I created a second user on my phone, where only Whatsapp and DAVDroid is installed. I have done that today with a second phone. But on that phone I am getting errors while syncing one carddav adressbook from my nextcloud.

This is part of the debug.txt:

EXCEPTION:
    at.bitfire.vcard4android.ContactsStorageException: Couldn't store contact checksum
    	at at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.LocalContact.updateHashCode(LocalContact.kt:192)
    	at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.ContactsSyncManager.processVCard(ContactsSyncManager.kt:457)
    	at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.ContactsSyncManager.downloadRemote(ContactsSyncManager.kt:350)
    	at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.SyncManager.performSync(SyncManager.kt:157)
    	at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.ContactsSyncAdapterService$ContactsSyncAdapter.sync(ContactsSyncAdapterService.kt:65)
    	at at.bitfire.davdroid.syncadapter.SyncAdapterService$SyncAdapter.onPerformSync(SyncAdapterService.kt:85)
    	at android.content.AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter$SyncThread.run(AbstractThreadedSyncAdapter.java:272)
    Caused by: java.io.FileNotFoundException
    	at at.bitfire.vcard4android.AndroidContact.getContact(AndroidContact.kt:168)
    	at at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.LocalContact.dataHashCode$app_gplayRelease(LocalContact.kt:166)
    	at at.bitfire.davdroid.resource.LocalContact.updateHashCode(LocalContact.kt:179)
    	... 6 more

After moving the contact that causes the error to a different adressbook in my nextcloud wehich is not synced by DAVDroid the error disappeared. Any ideas, what happend?
    I can provide further data, but the debug.txt contains a lot of private data, which I do not want to share.

• developer

Hello,

Can you provide exact steps to reproduce the problem?

• @rfc2822 said in checksum error while sync contacts to second user account on same phone:

Can you provide exact steps to reproduce the problem?

I checked the configuration today once again and found that the special data privacy settings for DAVDroid in LOS 14.1 where activated and reading of contacts was forbidden. After I have changed the configuration the error disappeared. Thanks for your help!