So i set the davdroid on Android 6.0 and the result had been a little odd. From phone to server the sync is very good, but from the server to phone there’s an error said: “<html><head><title>Internal Server Error</title></head><body><h1>Internal Server Error</h1>An error occurred rendering the requested page. More information is available in the server log.</body></html>”
I write down the steps i made, but if anybody has an idea where i could see the Syno’s CardDAV servers log for further investigation, it would be appriciated.
So, the steps:
- exported my contacts from google addressbook
- created a user just for the CardDAV (the user is in the default user group, permission for only 1 folder, no quota, permission only for WebDAV, no speed limit)
- edited the default port number and set the http request to https always
- imported the vcf file to the CardSDAV server
- edited all of the contacts
- installed DAVdroid and Opentask from FDroid
- granted all permissions for the downloaded apps
- i started to add an account with URL (tried the described method: “http(s)://my_ddns_address:CardDAVs_port_in_DSM/addressbooks/users/MY_USERNAME”
and with this format: “http(s)://my_ddns_address:CardDAVs_port_in_DSM”) and user name
- account is created, and gave an email address for account name
So when i want to sync my contacts the app gives me an error notification on the notification bar: “Addressbook synchronization failed (add…) Server error while downloading remote entries.” It is interesting, because if i add a contact in the phone, it shows on the server (i have to make a manuallly started sync), but if i want to make a sync from the server it generates the described error.
So first, if someone is familier with the CardDAV server on a synology and could give me a hint about where i can find the CardDAV server logs, and second if you need a log, just answer me and will upload to the paste.org.
Thanks any help you can provide, and please be patient with my english!