Change calendar after event creation

• DavDroid works well on my Huawei Y7 (Nougat). However, I find that once I have created an event in one of my Nextcloud caledars (I have several) I cannot change which calendar the event belongs to. The option is given during creation, but editing which calendar the event belongs to after creation is not possible. The only editing option in the 'Account' line is 'DAVdroid' whereas during creation all calendars are available for selection.

Is it possible to change this behaviour? Is there a configuration that I have missed?

• developer

Hello,

This is a limitation of your calendar app and cannot be changed by DAVdroid (see the image at https://www.davdroid.com/faq/system-integration/).

Which calendar app do you use? Have you tried another one, like aCalendar?

• Hi, thanks very much for helping out with this issue. Very interesting to know that it's my calendar app causing this behaviour. I'm using the app that comes with the phone's Huawei EMUI interface. I'll give aCalendar a go. Is that your favourite? Any suggestions for other calendar apps that work well and can handle tasks as well?

Thanks again. I'll report back on how it goes.
    Oliwally

• Hi again,
    I've had a look around for various android calendars and it seems that aCalendar is one of the top rated/recommended ones. So many to choose from....!
    I've installed it and it works perfectly! Calendar & Task (aCalendar + paid version).

Thanks again for your help.

Oliwally