Postal address not synchronize

• Hi,

I use nextcloud contacts to store my carddav addressbook. If I only modify a postal address from nextcloud webui or from cardbook plugin for thunderbird or from carddav plugin for roundcube, the modification is successfully synchronized. Every apps will see the new postal address. Davdroid won't, it seems if postal address was the only modification, davdroid won't update the contact.
    I use davdroid-1.9.10, this bug happens since I use this wonderful app (about 3 years ago).

If this is really a bug, I hope it will be fix soon.

Thanks. 🙂

• developer

Hello,

I'm not sure that I understand the problem. Can you please provide exact steps to reproduce the problem, as described in [READ BEFORE POSTING] What's required to diagnose a problem?

I guess it's related to the fact that there's a structured address and a formatted address (label); probably only one of them was edited but the other one was displayed on your Android device. Maybe this problem? https://github.com/nextcloud/contacts/issues/42

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.