Works again after upgrade to 1.6.3 👍
Sync password sometimes wrong?
I just installed Lineage 15.1 on my Asus Zenfone Selfie and since that I got trouble with davdroid:
Especially in the evening davdroid complains with a vibration about “User name / password wrong” in the notification area.
In the account settings however it says: sync is currently experiencing problems. It will be back shortly.
The next day sync works again … usually.
Is there a way to find the problem?
Would be cool to be able to turn off the vibration.
I sync against the horde installation of my webservice provider.
Ps I granted all the necessary permissions to davdroid
it sounds like a temporary error from the server side. Seems that your account is sometimes not reachable, or the server is responding too slow. Or maybe you’re in a different network (maybe a home WiFi) that has additional firewall restrictions that prevent the connection between DAVdroid and your server.
The vibration is a general setting of your phone - maybe you can change it in Android Settings / Apps. DAVdroid doesn’t have any special settings for notifications. Android manageds these notifications.
Hope this helps a bit…