Calendar items in phone are synced then will change time
zstephen last edited by rfc2822
- Zimbra 8.7.11
- Android 7.1.1
- DAVDroid 1.9.7-ose
- Events created from phone or from computer will sometimes display on the phone as being at 23:30(with no finish time).
- In instances where a solo(not sent to anyone else) event is created by me on my phone, sometimes it will end up being moved to 23:30 the previous day.
- They will always be the day before the actual event was created.
- This happens on events owned by me or other zimbra users.
- Moving one of these incorrectly synced events on the computer to another day will result in it being displayed on the phone at 23:30 the day prior.
- Moving one of these incorrectly synced events on the phone to another day will result in the computer matching the 23:30 date as updated by the phone
- I've tested CalDAV connectivity on Thunderbird and this behaviour is not observed, so I suspect the issue is with something on the phone side instead of the server side.
- Every device has it's time zone set correctly to Australia/Melbourne
- When I did a adb logcat I wasn't able to find anything that gave any clues or detail about the times of the test event being synced down by the phone.
- Instead of me pasting an overload of log file noise, is there any specific logs or log levels you'd like me to retrieve and add to this post?
zstephen last edited by
I just sent you some login details
@zstephen Thanks! Do you know specific steps to reproduce the problem, so that I can try without having to play around first? Does this happen only for some events?