Calendar app with Categories?

• I'm looking for a calendar app that lets me use Outlook Categories. For Contacts, the 'DW Contacts' app works fine and proves that syncing works. For Calendars, I have not yet found a good solution.
    Any suggestions?

• @hfrank said in Calendar app with Categories?:

I'm looking for a calendar app that lets me use Outlook Categories. For Contacts, the 'DW Contacts' app works fine and proves that syncing works. For Calendars, I have not yet found a good solution.
    Any suggestions?

I have not found any app that supports outlook categories.
    What kind of sync are you using for outlook?
    I do have several categories for appointments in outlook. My solution is https://caldavsynchronizer.org/de/. I am syncing categories to different calendars on my nextcloud. With DAVDroid I am syncing those different calendars to my phone.

• For Outlook, I also use CalDav Synchronizer, which works fine. In Outlook, I use the same Categories for Contacts, Events etc. For Contacts, I can use them on Android (I only found one app that does it), but not for other items, and I don't want to use more than one Calendar (on mailbox.org). It seems that on Android, there is no solution to my demand.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.