Calendar app with Categories?

• I'm looking for a calendar app that lets me use Outlook Categories. For Contacts, the 'DW Contacts' app works fine and proves that syncing works. For Calendars, I have not yet found a good solution.
    Any suggestions?

• @hfrank said in Calendar app with Categories?:

I'm looking for a calendar app that lets me use Outlook Categories. For Contacts, the 'DW Contacts' app works fine and proves that syncing works. For Calendars, I have not yet found a good solution.
    Any suggestions?

I have not found any app that supports outlook categories.
    What kind of sync are you using for outlook?
    I do have several categories for appointments in outlook. My solution is https://caldavsynchronizer.org/de/. I am syncing categories to different calendars on my nextcloud. With DAVDroid I am syncing those different calendars to my phone.

• For Outlook, I also use CalDav Synchronizer, which works fine. In Outlook, I use the same Categories for Contacts, Events etc. For Contacts, I can use them on Android (I only found one app that does it), but not for other items, and I don't want to use more than one Calendar (on mailbox.org). It seems that on Android, there is no solution to my demand.