Entries are synced although interval is set to manually

• I couldn't find any place to report bugs in gitlab or in this forum. Where can I report bugs?

Just for completeness, I'll add the bug report here too: I've "Contacts sync. interval: Only manually" but Davdroid still syncs them at regular intervals, or at least shows an error that the sync failed. I switched to manual mode because the syncing started failing because the server has a bug. I just want to disable syncing until the server side is fixed. Why does Davdroid sync contacts although I've chosen that it should sync contacts only manually?

• developer

Hello,

@jluttine said in Where to report bugs?:

I couldn't find any place to report bugs in gitlab or in this forum. Where can I report bugs?

Seems that you have found the right place 🙂

Just for completeness, I'll add the bug report here too: I've "Contacts sync. interval: Only manually" but Davdroid still syncs them at regular intervals, or at least shows an error that the sync failed. I switched to manual mode because the syncing started failing because the server has a bug. I just want to disable syncing until the server side is fixed. Why does Davdroid sync contacts although I've chosen that it should sync contacts only manually?

Please provide exact steps to reproduce and the DAVdroid debug info after disabling automatic synchronization as described in [READ BEFORE POSTING] What's required to diagnose a problem.