I found this document which states that the correct URL to use is
No. The correct URL is here: https://forums.bitfire.at/post/9602
I have connected my Google Calendar app to my http://MyKolab.com account.
I do the following:
In the other direction, the symptom is different. To reproduce:
If any of this is a problem on the Kolab side, please create a bug at https://issues.kolab.org or tell me s.t. I can create it.
This behaviour is controlled by the calendar app/provider and not by DAVdroid. DAVdroid just gets two events from the calendar provider and so it syncs the two events.
Basically, this is an Android bug again. In this case, DAVdroid could provide a workaround by rewriting EXDATE to a format that the Android calendar provider understands. I have opened an enhancement issue for this, see #82