Calendar and Address Book on a single account

• Hi,
    I'm using Baikal as Calendar and Address book server, and was able to configure DAVdroid really easily. DAVdroid is a very good software and I thank you for this.

Nevertheless, I don't understand (or maybe it's impossible) how to create one account for both functionalities.

I explain.

I create one account, with an url and login/password, for Calendar. At the end, I have to enter my email address. I do it. It works.
    I create a new account, with an url and login/password, for address book. At the end, I have to enter my email address. I cannot do it, and it's normal, as an account exists with this name. I need to use another name account.

So, is there a way (or not) to create one single account, but with calendar and address book ?

Best regards,
    David

• admin

Hi David,

Yes, of course. DAVdroid supports 2 kinds of service discoveries: .well-known and SRV/TXT records.

Please read more about it in our manual:

https://www.davdroid.com/manual/#c20

Does it work for you?

• Thank you very much!
    It was not so easy to find how configure .well-known on my NGinx server, but once this have been done, it works perfectly!
    Thank you again, for the tip and the support
    Regards,
    David

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.