Sync openTasks with ownCloud failes

• I'm using DavDroid 1.9-ose from fdroid, and OpenTasks 1.1.9 from fdroid. ownCloud 10.0.3 (stable) on a lineage 7.1.2 device.
    Everything syncs correctly, but not the Tasks.
    When I my setup tasks get downloaded but:

1. I can create tasks in OpenTasks which don't get uploaded into my ownCloud. After updating these new tasks are lost again.
    2. Seemingly all calendars get removed and re added to OpenTasks once a sync occure, because when I say OpenTasks not to show the birthday calendar it gets displayed after a sync anyway.

• developer

@schabi said in [Bug] Sync openTasks with ownCloud failes:

I'm using DavDroid 1.9-ose from fdroid, and OpenTasks 1.1.9 from fdroid. ownCloud 10.0.3 (stable) on a lineage 7.1.2 device.
    Everything syncs correctly, but not the Tasks.
    When I my setup tasks get downloaded but:

1. I can create tasks in OpenTasks which don't get uploaded into my ownCloud. After updating these new tasks are lost again.

Please provide steps to reproduce (including Web and application server logs), DAVdroid debug info, verbose DAVdroid logs etc as described in [READ BEFORE POSTING] What's required to diagnose a problem.

1. Seemingly all calendars get removed and re added to OpenTasks once a sync occure, because when I say OpenTasks not to show the birthday calendar it gets displayed after a sync anyway.

Please see https://www.davdroid.com/faq/task-lists-disappear/

• Thank you that link helped. The Problem is gone now.
    However OpenTask should ask for permission instead of letting the user unknowing he has to request them by hand through the settings.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.