DAVdroid 1.8 Release Notes
With DAVdroid 1.8, it’s now possible to subscribe to/unsubscribe from CalDAV-advertised Webcal feeds (“subscribed calendars”) by integrating ICSdroid.
ICSdroid is a separate app for synchronizing Webcal feeds and can now be used together with DAVdroid (but also as a standalone app).
- CalDAV: enumerate Webcal feeds (subscribed calendars)
- Webcal feeds: integrate with ICSdroid (or other Webcal apps) – you can now subscribe to and unsubscribe from CalDAV-propagated Webcal feeds over ICSdroid directly from DAVdroid
- sync intervals: remove 5 min and 10 min (not allowed in recent Android versions anymore for battery saving reasons), added 30 min
- minor bug fixes and optimizations
devvv4ever last edited by devvv4ever
New in 1.8.1:
Better support for read-only address books:
- discard local changes on read-only address books when syncing
- show a notification when local changes are discarded
- show warning when read-only address book is selected for sync in the DAVdroid account