If you are still interested in using DAVdroid with Memotoo, please contact Memotoo directly because it’s an issue on their side.
DAVdroid 1.8 Release Notes
With DAVdroid 1.8, it’s now possible to subscribe to/unsubscribe from CalDAV-advertised Webcal feeds (“subscribed calendars”) by integrating ICSdroid.
ICSdroid is a separate app for synchronizing Webcal feeds and can now be used together with DAVdroid (but also as a standalone app).
- CalDAV: enumerate Webcal feeds (subscribed calendars)
- Webcal feeds: integrate with ICSdroid (or other Webcal apps) – you can now subscribe to and unsubscribe from CalDAV-propagated Webcal feeds over ICSdroid directly from DAVdroid
- sync intervals: remove 5 min and 10 min (not allowed in recent Android versions anymore for battery saving reasons), added 30 min
- minor bug fixes and optimizations
New in 1.8.1:
Better support for read-only address books:
- discard local changes on read-only address books when syncing
- show a notification when local changes are discarded
- show warning when read-only address book is selected for sync in the DAVdroid account