Delete instance of recurring event

I want to modify or delete an instance of a recurring event, but I only get the options to delete/modify all or delete all future events.

I know I was able to do this in the past. Is there anything I can do to reenable this feature?

@daniel-sousa-me This is not a DAVdroid problem, but related to your calendar app (see image at https://davdroid.bitfire.at/faq/entry/system-integration/). Please ask their support for more information.

For many applications, you have to sync befor you can edit single instances.

Temporal relations are not necessarily causal relations.

@rfc2822 Thanks for the information!

I am using the most recente AOSP's Calendar app, I believe.
Can you point me to an app that should work? I tried Etar and had the same problem.

@daniel-sousa-me Did you try to sync before editing a single instance?

@rfc2822 Yes, I did

@daniel-sousa-me I'm quite sure this should work. Did you try from DAVdroid or from the calender app? Maybe the sync has been delayed

@rfc2822 I tried in both and also in the Accounts menu in the Settings

I just tried with an old event and it worked. It just isn't working with the ones I added today and yesterday

@daniel-sousa-me Still works here, just tried it...

@rfc2822 I went to see the server and there are no logs. I think radicale isn't even running...

Isn't there any error when a sync fails?

@rfc2822 I was able to start radicale again and after a sync it worked. Thank you very much for your help!

I always have a lot of problems with radicale. Is there any caldav server you recommend?

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.