Doesn't regocnize Open Tasks

• Hi,

I've moved from CalDAV/CardDAV to latest DAVdroid on my Android Samsung Ggalaxy S4. Open Tasks was already installed. But when opening the DAVdroid app, a warning appears saying OpenTasks is not installed. Options OK, Ignore and Install. When I choose "Install", Google Play Store will be opened with OpenTasks and options "Uninstall" and "open". Seems to be DAVdroid does not recognize OpenTasks on my phone.

Sharing debug info doesn't even work ("file not supported" or empty clipboard). I discoverd two warnings: "org.dmfs.permission.READ_TASKS permission denied" and "org.dmfs.permission.WRITE_TASKS permission denied". Does anybody have an idea, whats going wrong here?

Thanks in advance.

Samsung galaxy S4 mini
    Android 4.4.2
    DAVdroid 1.6.3-gplay
    OpenTasks 1.1.8.2
    Accounts "DAVdroid" and "DAVdroid-Adressbuch"
    Nextcloud 12.0.0 on Ubuntu 16.04 LTS

• developer

Hello,

https://davdroid.bitfire.at/download/

If you want to use task synchronization, please install the OpenTasks app [F-Droid, Play Store] before installing/upgrading DAVdroid.
    Otherwise, DAVdroid won't get permission to access the OpenTasks app. In some cases you may have to reboot your phone after installing the tasks app.

Please uninstall DAVdroid and install it again (when OpenTasks is already installed). This is an Android bug which has been fixed in Android 6.

Sharing debug info doesn't even work ("file not supported" or empty clipboard).

Very strange. Do you have external storage configured?

• I've installed OpenTasks about 1 year ago. So I think there's no need to reinstall DAVdroid again. And yes, I've got an SD Card.

• admin

You should completely uninstall DAVdroid. Uninstall OpenTasks as well, reboot your phone. Then install OpenTasks, then install DAVdroid again. Permissions have been introduced with Android 5 or 6, so I think there is something wrog with it on your device.

• Okay, thats it. Open Tasks was now be recognized. Thanks a lot.

I also installed JB Workaround. When opening DAVdroid, the warning "Possible Play Store DRM-Error" still appears. A look into "Information for Debuging" shows me "JB Workaround installed: yes". So I think I can ignore the warning on startup?

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.