Cancelled or rescheduled events are not being deleted in calendar

• Hello,

I'm using ICSDroid to read in an Office365 ics calendar and sync with my Android calendar on a Samsung Galaxy S8 running Nougat. Although it syncs, I've found that the original events that have been cancelled or rescheduled are not removed, which means that they are still present in my calendar. If they have been rescheduled, I get duplicate events; one with the original times and one with the new ones.

I checked the ICS file to make sure that there wasn't an issue with it and it looks fine. I also read the same ics file with other desktop calendars and they are fine.

Let me know if you need more info. Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Martin

• admin

This is maybe because of your Android calendar app. You can try a different one and see if it still is displayed. There are different methods on how a cancelled event is managed - not all are handeled by the calendar apps. You can post the ics file here if you want and we can try to have a look at it.

• Hi,

I had a look at the ICS file (from Office365), searching for an event which is duplicated in my calendar, and couldn't find it more than once. So it looks like the problem is not in the ICS file.

Edit: I'm using 1.4.3 (latest available from F-Droid)

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.