Nextcloud: See calendars but cannot sync

• Hi all,

today I bought Davdroid to sync my Nextcloud 12 calendar with Android 7. I created my account within the app and all my calendars are shown correctly.
    But when I try to sync nothing happens. The message "Sync started" appears but in the Android calendar app I cannot see my events.
    I uploaded my debug log: fpaste

It would be nice if somebody could help me

Thanks!

• developer

android.permission.READ_CONTACTS permission: denied
    android.permission.WRITE_CONTACTS permission: denied
    android.permission.READ_CALENDAR permission: denied
    android.permission.WRITE_CALENDAR permission: denied
    org.dmfs.permission.READ_TASKS permission: denied
    org.dmfs.permission.WRITE_TASKS permission: denied

DAVdroid was not given permission to synchronize your contacts, events and tasks. DAVdroid shows a notification in this case, but you can also go to Android settings / Apps / DAVdroid / Permissions and grant the permissions manually.

• Ok, this one's on me. Fixed this issue, but unfortunately the calendar does still not include my events after sync.
    I assume that this is not caused by the android 7 cipher bug, because the app can connect to nextcloud and shows at least the calendars available. Is this assumption right?

Thanks!

• developer

@Lurchi Indeed. For verbose information about what has been received by the server, see the verbose logs.

• As neither the warnings for the missing permissions nor the verbose logging did function, I reinstalled the app and now everything works fine :)

Maybe something went wrong during the first installation. Thanks a lot for your support!

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.