i’m a little bit lost in space. After buying davdroid via amazon, the whole thing stops working. Steps i have done so far:
- installing davdroid OSE from fdroid:
- configured and synced with SOGo:
- good feeling:
- purchased davdroid via amazon:
- uninstalled davdroid OSE:
- installed puchased version of davdroid:
- configured the purchased version the same way as OSE before:
Adressbook and calendar gets detected but thats all. The account doesn’t show up in my contact sources. I have restarted my Phone, restarted my SOGo server, disabled Afwall and XPrivacy, but nothing happend. It still doesn’t work. In contrast to the OSE version, i have only one ‘davdroid’ account instead of two accounts before. ‘davdroid’ and ‘davdroid adressbook’.
- bad feeling
If i enter my account data, i see some PROPFIND request. But after hitting ‘sync’ nothing happens in my server logs.
I own a Xiaomi MI2S, if this matters.