@kalle said in Contact visibility changed by Davdroid:
sorry I probably wasn’t precise enough. I did uninstall the old version and installed newly the new version. The multiple address books per account is one of the reasons why I wanted to switch. What do you refer to “if the server is configured correctly”? In owncloud/nextcloud I simply create my address books. I see the full list of address books in Davdroid, so it basically seems to work. It is just that visibility switch. I tried to produce a log, but I am not able to see anything relevant in it.
I can reproduce the error kalle is reporting and it is still there in the latest version of davdroid.
Steps to recreate (german text):
- Goto standard contacts app.
- Select “angezeigte Kontakte” from the three-dot menu.
- Scroll down to “Personalisieren”.
- Select only one or two of your existing contacts adressbooks and press OK.
- Only a few contacts from the selected adressbooks are shown.
- Goto Android Settings - Accounts - DAVDroid Adressbook - and start sync.
- Go back to standard contacts app and open again “angezeigte Kontakte” - “Personalisieren”. The former deactivated adressbooks are reactivated and more than the previous selected contacts are shown in the app.
While using CardDAV-Sync from dmfs this problem does not occur.