That was the problem. Once I gave OpenTasks the permissions manually (didn’t ask for that), DAVX asked me for permission as well. Would be cool if that would be a less confusing process…
so in version 1.4 everything was fine. I now have version 220.127.116.11-ose. I use DAViCal with a debian.
My old account’s still work(sync), but when I add a new one it fails recognizing the calendars.
Thunderbird Calendar-Plugin still works and is able to subscribe calendars from DAViCal (old and new)
Ahh and Apache2 listens on 80, 8080, and 443
Thanks for your time
403 Forbidden looks like a server problem …