E/davdroid.RemoteCollection(11396): Ignoring entity without content

• Hello,
    I updated DAVdroid to 0.3.7 from f-droid repo and when I try sync my contacts I can see a lot of following messages in logcat output and contacts aren't synchronized.
    E/davdroid.RemoteCollection(11396): Ignoring entity without content

• admin

Hi! Could this be a misconfigured server? Which server/service do you use? Can you send the complete logcat to play@bitfire.at (if it contains personal user data) please? Otherwise feel free to post it here.

• Hello,
    I removed my account on my own davical server and created it again. Calendar and contact sync work properly when I add item manualy. Great!
    Then I exported contacs from my phone and import them directly over davical web interface to my account. Since this moment contact sync doesn't work. I will send logcat output to mentioned email address.

• developer

See email. The multiget response doesn't contain any data. Which server software do you use? Does it work with other clients?

• got the same problem right now with davical, i can upload events, but not download or update

• developer

Duplicate of #65, please see there

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.