yesterday I’ve installed Lineage OS on my oneplus one. Up til then I had CM13 running, with the same setup:
Android <-> Contacts / Calendar <-> DavDroid <-> OwnCloud
What works is:
Android <-> Calendar <-> DavDroid <-> OwnCloud
The Android <-> Contacts <-> DavDroid <-> OwnCloud path I can (assumingly succesfull) configure in DavDroid, but the connection to the contact app is broken.
What I do is:
- open contacts
- select “Add account”
- The “Add account” window opens, offering me
– “DavDroid addressbook” and
– “Exchange” options.
- Selecting “DavDroid addressbook” instantly brings me back to the contacts app.
- Opening the android task switcher shows that there is an empty/frozen “Add account” task. This task has a frame with a title, but the frame is completely transparent on the inside.
- Selecting this empty task brings it to the foreground, but completely without title, frame or content. It is not possible to do anything. It just transparently shows the background.
I’ve started the davdroid logging, but the logging output only shows normal stuff like the sqlite dump. No error messages.
I actually don’t know if it is a lineage of davdroid problem. Would be nice if you could have a look at it.