It seem that there are all contacts gone after update to 1.5.0.1-gplay



  • @devvv4ever I installed it from a fresh install of LineageOS when I had the problem. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Same problem. I notice when I tell it to manually sync, the horizontal status crawler under the collection only flashes briefly before disappearing.


  • developer

    @pbryan said in It seem that there are all contacts gone after update to 1.5.0.1-gplay:

    @devvv4ever I installed it from a fresh install of LineageOS when I had the problem. Uninstalled and reinstalled. Same problem. I notice when I tell it to manually sync, the horizontal status crawler under the collection only flashes briefly before disappearing.

    That’s normal behavior on Android 6/7, which waits some time until the address book sync requests are processed. How long did you wait?

    You can also have a look in Android settings / Accounts / DAVdroid address book / and then the respective address book. There should be a Contacts synchronization for each account, and you can see when the last sync of this address book was initiated. If there’s a non-rotating arrow symbol, a sync is still pending.



  • @rfc2822 I’m still waiting. 🙂


  • developer

    @pbryan Can you please post a screenshot of the respective account in Android settings / Accounts / DAVdroid address book accounts / <address book>? Is there “Contacts”, and is it enabled, and is there an arrow, and is it rotating?



  • Watching the server, I see no HTTPS requests on it when I tell it to synchronize. I did see it perform PROPFIND discovery when I added the calendar to DAVdroid.



  • 0_1490991900116_screenshot.png



  • 0_1490991959482_screenshot.png



  • @pbryan Not rotating, even after I attempt manual sync.


  • developer

    @pbryan What happens if you tap “Contacts” (Last synced …) ?

    Also, verbose logs of what happens when a sync of the DAVdroid is forced would probably be very helpful…



  • @rfc2822 Tapping the Contacts just shows the second screen, which indicates what’s enabled (calendar and tasks?). Here is a log output:

    ----- davdroid-8992-20170331-133615.txt

    2017-03-31 13:36:21 415 [syncadapter.SyncAdapterService$SyncAdapter] at.bitfire.davdroid.addressbooks sync of Account {name=Contacts, type=bitfire.at.davdroid} has been initiated.
    PARAMETER #1 = ignore_settings
    PARAMETER #2 = force
    PARAMETER #3 = expedited
    PARAMETER #4 = ignore_backoff
    2017-03-31 13:36:21 417 [syncadapter.SyncAdapterService$SyncAdapter] org.dmfs.tasks sync of Account {name=Contacts, type=bitfire.at.davdroid} has been initiated.
    PARAMETER #1 = ignore_settings
    PARAMETER #2 = force
    PARAMETER #3 = expedited
    PARAMETER #4 = ignore_backoff
    2017-03-31 13:36:21 416 [syncadapter.SyncAdapterService$SyncAdapter] com.android.calendar sync of Account {name=Contacts, type=bitfire.at.davdroid} has been initiated.
    PARAMETER #1 = ignore_settings
    PARAMETER #2 = force
    PARAMETER #3 = expedited
    PARAMETER #4 = ignore_backoff
    2017-03-31 13:36:21 417 [AccountSettings] Account Contacts has version 6, current version: 6
    2017-03-31 13:36:21 416 [AccountSettings] Account Contacts has version 6, current version: 6
    2017-03-31 13:36:21 417 [syncadapter.TasksSyncAdapterService$SyncAdapter] Task sync complete
    2017-03-31 13:36:21 416 [syncadapter.CalendarsSyncAdapterService$SyncAdapter] Calendar sync complete
    2017-03-31 13:42:07 1 [App$ReinitLoggingReceiver] Received broadcast: re-initializing logger
    2017-03-31 13:42:07 1 [App] Verbose logging: false


Log in to reply
 

Similar topics