No connection between Nextcloud & Davdroid

• Setup: NC 11.0.2 / DavDroid 1.4.1
    CardDav on iOS is working / Android with DavDroid not ...

Debug-Info

Maybe someone can help me.
    Thanks a lot

• developer

Caused by: javax.net.ssl.SSLProtocolException: SSL handshake terminated: ssl=0x7430a21800: Failure in SSL library, usually a protocol error
    error:10000410:SSL routines:OPENSSL_internal:SSLV3_ALERT_HANDSHAKE_FAILURE (external/boringssl/src/ssl/s3_pkt.c:641 0x744c571d80:0x00000001)
    error:1000009a:SSL routines:OPENSSL_internal:HANDSHAKE_FAILURE_ON_CLIENT_HELLO (external/boringssl/src/ssl/s3_clnt.c:800 0x744c7702db:0x00000000)
    		at com.android.org.conscrypt.NativeCrypto.SSL_do_handshake(Native Method)
    		at com.android.org.conscrypt.OpenSSLSocketImpl.startHandshake(OpenSSLSocketImpl.java:364)
    		... 36 more

There's a TLS problem. Did you make sure your server TLS settings are correct and compatible with your Android version?

• Hi rfc2822

I'm using NGINX 1.10.11.
    Here is my ssl-setup. I know it seems not to be an DavDroid-Problem, but I would appreciate if you or another one have a hint to solve this problem.

Thank you

• developer

Does it work with default TLS settings?

• I'm not so experienced, but this setup works on iOS. If you have an line to edit I can test it ...

• @rfc2822 Just an update ... Testing with an "Android 6 Device" it's working, and testing with "CardDav Sync free" it's also working ... so it should be the issue with DavDroid & Android 7 - acutally I'm using the latest Version of DavDroid (1.5.0.2).
    Thank you for your support.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.