Can't add a nextcloud caldav address

• Hi.

I have a nextcloud instance (v. 11.0.2) running with nginx (1.11.10), php (7.1.2) and postgresql (9.6.1). I'm trying to connect to the Calender app (1.5.1) using DAVdroid (1.4.0.3-ose) on Android 6.0.1.

On the "Add account menu", I add my link and auth for the nextcloud calendar app, and the app gets stuck in the Configuration detection / Please wait; querying server... screen. Nextcloud's admin logging interface doesn't have anything, nginx is also seemingly fine working without errors (at least, nothing I can check using journalctl).

Here's the debug log, but I don't really see anything particularly wrong with it - but I'm no way qualified to assess that. If you think that an adb logcat might be useful, do tell.

Thank you for your help.

• developer

Sounds like a networking problem, like when connections take forever to time out. adb logcat would be useful in any case. Can you access the server with your Android browser?

• Yeah, I can reach the server through other means on my phone - tried just now with Firefox and ConnectBot (ssh).

Here's the logcat.

Thanks for the help.

• developer

Those logs don't show any problem. Do you have firewalls or something like that? How long did you wait?

• No firewall. And I've waited anywhere from 2 to 10 minutes, in the multiple attempts I've done through the day.

• developer

@lllvvv Then I don't have any idea, except that there must be some connectivity problem. Did you try another connection type (mobile/WiFi)?

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.