Invalid column uid2445 on Android 4.1

• @rfc2822 Hi I think the fix for this has broken the sync of new events created on my phone with my server.

All other event actions work as expected. New event created on tablet syncs to server and phone, I can then edit that event on the phone and it syncs back to server and tablet. I can edit old events on the phone, those changes sync back to server and tablet.

Only new events created on the phone fail to sync and DAVdroid complains. B-( I'm using the stock calendar app (S Planner) on both tablet and phone.

I have tried removing the account and creating it again a couple of times. After first removal/recreate I resynced all calendars, they go back to 2007. Second removal/recreate only the last 90 days of all calendars. None of which made any difference.

Configuration info:
    Tablet Software:
    Package: at.bitfire.davdroid
    Version: 1.4.0.2-gplay (137) Sun Feb 12 18.03.07 GMT 2017
    Installed from: com.android.vending
    JB Workaround installed: yes

Tablet System Information:
    Android Version: 4.2.2 (JDQ39.P3110XXDH1)
    Device: Samsung GT-P3110 (espressowifi)

Server:
    Sogo 2.3.9 (yeah old but has worked with this phone and tablet and DAVdroid faultlessly for a long time)

Phone Software:
    Package: at.bitfire.davdroid
    Version: 1.4.0.2-gplay (137) Sun Feb 12 18.03.07 GMT 2017
    Installed from: com.android.vending
    JB Workaround installed: yes

Phone System Information:
    Android Version: 4.1.2 (JZO54K.I8190NXXAMB1)
    Device: Samsung GT-I8190N (golden)

I've uploaded the basic debug output from the phone, it has bits referring to uid2445, SyncManager.prepareDirty() and the problem does only affect, new, locally created events.

0_1487297311845_debug.txt

It seems a bit suspicious that the tablet and phone are running the same version of DAVdroid with the tablet (Android 4.2.2) unaffected but the phone (Android 4.1.2) affected.

If you require the detailed debug information I can provide that.

Cheers
    Dave.

PS. Up until this point DAVdroid has "just worked", since before mid 2015, with the same server, tablet and phone. Thank you.

• developer

Thank you for reporting this DAVdroid bug. Should be fixed with ba4e7a64.

I have sent an .apk to your email address, can you please test it and tell us whether it works?

• @rfc2822
    Hi Ricki,

Yep, that's fixed it.

I bet you wish all bugs were so easy to squish. Many thanks for such a quick response and fix.

Looks like your connection to Bitfire App Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.