I set up baikal and want to use davdroid to sync calendar and contacts. Sync is working in general, but the configured sync does not work.
I checked the FAQ and configuration guide, but found no information that would help.
I am using a Huawei Ascend Mate 7 with Android 6.0.
What I configured:
- automatic snyc is set in davdroid
- davdroid can send data with w-lan and mobile data
- davdroid is allowed to be continued in the background
What I would expect:
- When I add an appointment on my mobile it will by sent immediatelly to baikal dav-server
- after the set time on the mobile of my wife, the appointment appears there
- nothing, I refreshed the dav-calendar in evolution and no new appointment was sent to baikal (within one minute)
- Blocked due to problem 1
When start manual sync on the mobiles, the appointments appear, so general sync is working!